Account Manager, Marketing
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
Our growing and dynamic marketing team is now looking for an Account Manager to own worldwide projects.
Does this sound like you?
You will be responsible for the management of projects and/or on-going programs while serving as main day-to-day client contact. That means you will have the opportunity to develop and maintain relationships and be responsible for managing client needs. People skills are a must—because topping your daily to-do list will be maintaining a top-notch relationship with this client and relaying necessary information to all internal and external teams.
What a day in the life will look like:
Beyond being a natural-born relationship-builder, you will be an exceptional leader who will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day client relationships including profitability, best practices and organic growth.
- Handling day-to-day client needs providing necessary information to all internal and external teams (i.e. production, design, talent, agencies, etc.). Creating and furnishing necessary materials and reports to teams.
- Executing experientially driven events including supporting production on site and managing client expectations on site. Travelling nationally and internationally as dictated by the event location and needs.
- Leading weekly external client status calls as well as weekly internal project meetings.
- Working hand-in-hand with design and production departments to insure all project elements are executed as needed and delivered to client on time.
- Overseeing budget management with producer and communicating necessary updates and call-outs to clients.
- Being present at events as main client lead.
- Compiling materials for weekly reports, activation decks, post-event case studies/recaps, required client follow-up, and status documents.
- Actively participating and helping drive brainstorm sessions for RFPs. Writing new business decks.
- Mentoring and participating in professional development of junior staff.
- Taking up other responsibilities as directed by your supervisor or the Company’s designee.
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- A proven work experience as an Account Manager or other similar relevant role.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working on experiential marketing and/or communication campaigns.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Knowledge in working with detailed budgets.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in Keynote, Excel and Outlook.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
You may have:
- A background and knowledge of production.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies.
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017 and most recently BizBash 2017 Event Style Award Winner.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- An international portfolio with worldwide events.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health, pension plan.