Freelance Event Producer - France
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Los Angeles, Miami, Austin and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.Our growing and dynamic production team is always looking for talented Producer to join the team on a freelance basis.
What will be your day as an Event Producer :
- Lead pre-event & day of production of the NAME activation.
- Serve as production lead with all vendors including venue, catering, internal creative team, décor, fabricators, audio, lighting, photographer, and staffing.
- Work hand-in-hand with BMF art director on branding.
- Must be available for all site visits and key client meetings.
- Work with talent and social department in securing talent and fulfilling riders if needed.
- Must meet with BMF account lead via phone twice a week during preproduction and once per week during activation.
- Work in tandem with BMF account lead to manage and handle client communications.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining key event documents including budget, run of show, work back schedule, contact list.
- On-site production lead with the client, including lead for install, event and strike.
- Must use active BMF email account for all client, vendor and agency communication.
- Budget management and ownership is key.
If this scope of work sounds appealing to you, send us your resume and/or portfolio!