Executive/Personal Assistant to Founding Partners
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin and Los Angeles. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
An exciting, hands on role has become available at one of New York’s most exciting and innovative media Agencies! Are you reliable, organized and enthusiastic about being an Executive Assistant? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
Does this sound like you?
On a daily basis, your role will include extensive diary management and travel booking across multiple time zones, day to day ad-hoc tasks, expenses, timesheets, arranging meetings and much more! You will be heavily utilized so must be a strong multitasker with a backbone and a good sense of humor! You must be able to push back but also remain an approachable gatekeeper.
What a day in the life will look like:
You’ll be the “right hand” to the two Founding Partners, so you will complete a broad range of administrative tasks that could include; you will:
- Coordinate extensive professional and personal calendars (appointments, calls, meetings, etc.).
- Support the administration of BMF’s properties (LA, Miami, Austin).
- Create BMF Travel Guide (Research, Budgets, Creative).
- Various ad hock projects as per the Partner’s needs.
- Carry out day-to-day personal errands (grocery shopping, picking up mail, dry cleaning, etc.).
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- 2-5 years of experience as a personal and/or executive assistant.
- Resilient, proactive, social, relationship building and super organizational abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Capability to anticipate needs.
- High level of professionalism and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Being flexible and able to keep cool in hectic work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Expertise in Keynote, Excel and Outlook.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
You may have:
- Hospitality background.
- Basic knowledge in coding.
- Experience using Active Campaign.
- Background in marketing and communications arena.
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.