Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
Our growing and dynamic Creative Strategy team is now looking for a Creative Strategist.
Does this sound like you?
As a Creative Strategist, you will direct research and then develop, write RFPs that are original and clearly convey clients’ goals through both strategies and tactics
With the Creative team, you will work with the Director of Creative Strategy, helping to lead new business efforts, drive organic growth of existing clients. This team works hand-in-hand with all departments across the company to develop client- and award-winning programs.
In short, we want someone who is inspired and in turn, wants to inspire others.
What a day in the life will look like:
Throughout the day you will:
- Chief storyteller with the ability to create a visualization of concepts.
- Guide the development of and create creative, strategic and winning programs for new and existing client.
- Write. A lot. Many nouns and verbs on paper, so must love to write.
- Manage the creative process from start to finish, working with and integrating all BMF offerings across the company.
- Drive processes, deliverables and quality control; serve as overseer and editor.
- Write a lot of proposals that are over the top creative and innovative and play a vital role in the design, creation, and implementation of these programs.
- Strive for even better ideas.
- Manage fast-paced work masterfully and juggle demands for different clients.
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- 2 to 4 years of marketing communications experience, preferably working in creative strategy role.
- Proven understanding/experience using both traditional and new digital tools and tactics.
- Actual experience working as a creative on small to medium scale live events.
- Creative and sometimes-scrappy research skills looking in unexpected places for the answer.
- A critical thinking brain powered with the tenacity and grit to sort the good from the great and champion the best ideas all the way to market.
- Infectious passion for creativity and the smarts to make it happen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects and maintain tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending, Maternity/Paternity policy and generous time off.