Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
Our growing and dynamic creative team is looking for a design coordinator with experience in experiential marketing and events sectors.
Does this sound like you?
You have the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work hand-in-hand with designers, associate creative director and creative director.
What a day in the life will look like:
You will be responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts and ideas for a wide variety of events and brand activations:
• Participate in brainstorm and development of concepts for best-in-class experiences.
• Generate floor plans, mood boards, renderings and graphic assets for events.
• Assist project designer with design updates, production graphics, research and admin tasks.
• Work with fellow creative, production, and marketing team members to ensure strategic designs that clearly address clients’ business needs.
• Develop templates and presentations.
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
• Enthusiastic, self-starter, team player.
• Good communicator with all levels with organization.
• Highly organized, detail- and deadline-oriented.
• Adept at working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
• In-depth knowledge of design principles and techniques.
• Comfortable working in fluid environment; must maintain high standards under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Flexible and resourceful.
• Ability to think creatively and conceptually.
• Strong grasp of current design trends; Eye for kitsch to high-end.
• Strong graphic and typographic design skills.
• Adobe CC: Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign, 3D and Photoshop renderings are key; SketchUp or other 3D software beneficial but not necessary.
• Microsoft Office Suite including Keynote.
• Strong knowledge of print production.
• Drawing, sketching, and fine art skills a plus.
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017 and most recently BizBash 2017 Event Style Award Winner.
• A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
• An international portfolio with worldwide events.
• A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
• On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.