Entertainment Marketing Manager, Talent
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
Our growing and dynamic talent team is now looking for an Entertainment Marketing Manager to be based out of our New York City office. Reporting to the head of the Entertainment Department, you will act as a relationship, booking, and campaign manager for all BMF projects, connecting brands with celebrities across all industries, budgets, and platforms.
Does this sound like you?
As an Entertainment Marketing Manager at BMF Media, you will have experience working with high profile musical talent and brands. You are extremely motivated and passionate about the entertainment industry, and have a willingness to network within all facets of the entertainment and events communities.
What a day in the life will look like:
You will demonstrate comfort and confidence in a live event environment, seamlessly and professionally managing multiple performers’ schedules as well as other programming.
Throughout the day you will be responsible for:
- Managing high profile relationships with talent agencies, publicists, record labels and management companies.
- Overseeing project logistics, liaising with performers’ representation to ensure contracts are executed and all deliverables are met in a timely and exemplary fashion
- Working with the Talent team to set targets and deliverables for department growth and expansion
- Helping develop entertainment marketing strategies for BMF clients, based on extensive knowledge of brand needs and competitive landscape.
- Working with various internal departments, from finance to marketing and event production, to ensure all clients’ business needs are met.
- Attending various networking events, conferences, etc. to find new talent and clients.
- Maintaining a finger on the pulse of the industry, including major publications, television, film, fashion, etc.
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- 3-4 years of experience in talent buying, talent relations or strategic partnerships at a label or artist management company
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Adept at working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Comfortable working in fluid environments.
- Strong knowledge of entertainment industry, including talent agents, managers, publicists, etc.
- Highly advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines, with ability to stay cool under pressure and deal with challenging personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.