Guest List Management - Freelancer
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
BMF is looking for candidates to assist with Guest List Management services. These projects will typically run for 2-4 weeks and occur as client needs demand. Ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, capable of managing large amounts of information in a flawless and organized fashion and comfortable providing regular status updates directly to our clients.
What a day in the life will look like:
Throughout the day you will be responsible for:
- Compiling and organizing guest lists, often from multiple sources inside and outside the BMF team
- Working with BMF account teams to deploy invitations via email blast
- Managing RSVPs through SplashThat or Google Sheets
- Providing daily updates to client and BMF team with RSVP response numbers, as well as any additional guest list requests or email bouncebacks
- Exporting final guest list for use by check-in staff on-site
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Extremely organized with flawless attention to detail
- Available and responsive to client inquiries regarding guest list progress
- Eagerness to work hand in hand with BMF team to ensure client needs and timelines are met without delay or error
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
You may have:
- Familiarity with SplashThat
- Familiarity with ActiveCampaign
- Experience working on-site at events, especially in door/check-in role