Freelance Creative Strategist - Needed in Austin/NYC
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
Our growing and dynamic Creative Strategy team is now looking for a Creative Strategist.
Does this sound like you?
As a Creative Strategist, you will direct research and then develop, write RFPs that are original and clearly convey clients’ goals through both strategies and tactics
With the Creative team, you will work with the Director of Creative Strategy, helping to lead new business efforts, drive organic growth of existing clients. This team works hand-in-hand with all departments across the company to develop client- and award-winning programs.
In short, we want someone who is inspired and in turn, wants to inspire others.
What a day in the life will look like:
Throughout the day you will:
- Chief storyteller with the ability to create a visualization of concepts.
- Guide the development of and create creative, strategic and winning programs for new and existing client.
- Write. A lot. Many nouns and verbs on paper, so must love to write.
- Manage the creative process from start to finish, working with and integrating all BMF offerings across the company.
- Drive processes, deliverables and quality control; serve as overseer and editor.
- Write a lot of proposals that are over the top creative and innovative and play a vital role in the design, creation, and implementation of these programs.
- Strive for even better ideas.
- Manage fast-paced work masterfully and juggle demands for different clients.