Creative Strategy, Coordinator
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin and Los Angeles. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency. The VP of Strategy is now looking for a highly organized Strategy Coordinator with excellent listening and writing skills to join the growing and evolving team.
Does this sound like you?
As a Coordinator of Creative Strategy at BMF Media, you are responsible for inter- departmental and external communications. Under the VP of Strategy, you will be responsible for taking client calls, writing creative briefs, and coordinating meetings and schedules cross-functionally to create interdepartmental efficiencies. You will have a hand in editing, writing and proofreading proposals, case studies, and BMF marketing materials – the output of the strategy team.
What a day in the life will look like:
Throughout the day you will:
- Act as a liaison between clients, strategy department, and sales
- Write creative briefs for strategy team based on client call notes
- Take notes, write recaps, and summarize meeting minutes
- Send case studies, marketing materials, and proposals to prospective clients on behalf of the strategy team
- Revise, edit, and proofread proposals as required
- Schedule client meetings and briefing calls on behalf of strategy/sales leadership
- Manage departmental traffic flow of projects and operational compliances
- Contribute creatively to a strategy team that develops 360 marketing plans that integrate experiential, digital, social media, branded content, media, mobile, PR, etc.
- Manage asset library for strategists
- Manage files, ensure all documents are properly archived on the server
- Other duties as required
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience in an administrative role providing services within a marketing firm, creative agency or relevant organization
- Superior listening skills
- Superior note taking skills
- Superior writing skills
- Keen attention to detail – proofreader with hawk-like precision
- Extremely Organized and Systematic
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficient with presentation / design software (i.e. Apple Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Outlook
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure on difficult assignments and tight deadlines
- Knowledge and interest in integrated marketing, with a focus on experiential
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, advertising or relevant liberal arts discipline
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and anticipate needs
- Thrive in dynamic, cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.