Digital Account Manager / Influencer Relations
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin Los Angeles and London. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
The Director of Digital is looking for an Account Manager to join the growing and dynamic Digital Team manage key clients in the finance and technology space.
Does this sound like you?
As an Account Manager at BMF Media, you will be responsible for account management and all aspects of influencer programs, working closely with the Director of Digital to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on budget. You will help our clients to monetize their content through social media campaigns, as well as display and native advertising. And people skills are a must—because topping your daily to-do list will be maintaining top-notch relationships with our clients.
What a day in the life will look like:
Most importantly, you must bring your A-game in relationship-building skills with clients and leadership within the department. Throughout the day you will be responsible for:
- Being point on influencer programs.
- Create highly engaging visual and written content that bring to life our clients' campaigns
- Creating project timelines outlining deliverables and responsibilities, assigning tasks to team.
- Supervising junior team members and providing mentorship.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with bloggers, social media influencers, vendors, “owners” of technology platforms, etc.
- Creating social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics and monitoring results
- Leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balancing strategy, tactics, creativity, measurement, and client needs.
- Serving as the knowledge source on new and emerging trends in the digital space.
- Leading on-site group trips.
Booking and secure influencer travel and building itineraries.
What you need to succeed at BMF:
You must have:
- 4-5 years of experience in the social media/influencer marketing arena.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all of the latest social media platforms and how to maximize their potential.
- Proficiency in account and project management.
- Familiarity working with influencers/talent.
- Past agency experience working with brands in the consumer space; ideally in the finance and technology space.
- Background in leading teams and working directly with clients.
- Skilled at managing budgets, meeting profitability, and demonstrating ROI.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Keynote.
- A highly organized and deadline-oriented focus.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A valid passport and ability to travel.
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.