NetSuite Systems Administrator
- Creating new projects and opportunities when requested by team, with relevant information provided.
- Working in NetSuite to manage workflows and approvals.
- Creating and training new users.
- Pulling reporting and refining dashboards for all users.
- Working with finance to ensure proper financial procedures are followed.
- Working with NetSuite Support to fix issues, configure changes, and develop system complexity.
- Maintaining BMF website.
Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin and Los Angeles. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
The Senior Operations Manager and the CFO are looking to add a NetSuite Systems Administrator to the team.
Does this sound like you?
At BMF, the Systems Administrator will oversee all NetSuite activities, reporting, updates, and fixes. You are collaborative, confident, fearless, and resourceful. You will work with our Operations and Finance teams, as well as all departments to ensure NetSuite runs smoothly and is properly supporting BMF processes and procedures.
What a day in the life will look like:
Most importantly, you must bring your A-game in systems management. Throughout the day you will be responsible for:
- 3-5 years experience managing project management and/or financial systems, including NetSuite ERP.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented skills.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Being adept at changing priorities and working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
What you need to succeed at BMF
You may have:
- Knowledge of the event production industry.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path
- Strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off
What we bring to the table:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to show customers a different way to look at the ordinary. We are vanguards in creative strategy and experts in leveraging emerging trends in music, art, fashion and technology. We connect brands with media, influencers, artists and consumers to create today's leading experiential activations in the market. And we’ve got the cred too: we were featured in Event Marketer's IT List of Top 100 Event Agencies in 2016 and 2017 and most recently BizBash 2017 Event Style Award Winner.